We are looking for a Front-End Web Developer who is motivated to combine the art of design with the art of programming. Responsibilities will include translation of the UI/UX design wireframes to actual code that will produce visual elements of the application. You will work with the UI/UX designer and bridge the gap between graphical design and technical implementation, taking an active role on both sides and defining how the application looks as well as how it works.
- Experience with CSS preprocessors like Sass and LESS
- Have worked with Front-end (CSS) frameworks like Foundation or Bootstrap
The right developer will have expertise in the following:
- Translation of designer mock-ups and wireframes into front-end code
- Front-end integration with a Micro-Services based back-end
- Unit testing
- Familiarity with API Creation and RESTful services
The Job is not limited to one person neither you are competing with anyone.
Arbetsroll och ort :Gothenburg, Stockholm
Sök jobbet senast :Open